Two new plugin updates are available for Bio7.
R Editor update:
The R editor plugin has been updated for the new R 4.1 grammar (shorthand function notation, native pipe operators). The new grammar is also considered in the code completion of the editor and in the R-Shell (e.g., function calls, pipes with piped dataframes).
Annonymous shorthand functions are also displayed as ‘aFunc’ in the Outline view.
ImageJ Plugin update:
- Improved the ‘Detach Images’ menu action
- Added an post activation action for detached views (‘Open All Images as Views’ action bugfix for Windows)
- Improved the layout action for orthogonal stack views (in detached views)
- Added an API method to invoke the ‘Open All Images as Views’ action
- The ImageJ macro action ‘setLocation’ will now change the size and location of detached views if available
- Fixed some minor bugs
For the R editor update add the following URL site to the Update Manager:
For ImageJ (if not already available) add: