I released a new version of the ImageJ plugin which comes bundled with a feature complete ImageJ macro editor.
For an overview of the plugin please consult the github page:
- Updated ImageJ plugin to version 1.51.s24
- Code completion (templates) action now displays the macro documentation when typing
- Code completion context information improved
- Images from macros are now opened fast (before had a 2s delay because of a missing attribute)
- MacOSX extra menu disabled (avoids a cluttered menu)
- Macros can now be executed within an external ImageJ instance in a separate Java process (if enabled in the preferences – see screenshot 2 below). Tested on Windows only!
- Added JavaFX library reference for Java9
To install the plugin the latest Eclipse Java version 4.7 (Oxygen) is required (I tested this plugin with 4.7.1a). Open the Help->Install new Software dialog and add the following update site:
The plugin is also availabe from the Eclipse Marketplace Client:
Help->Eclipse Marketplace… (search for ImageJ)